The blogosphere is currently all a flutter over Calling it Home’s One Room Challenge, and if you haven’t checked it out, I recommend you do so ASAP! There are 20 AMAZING bloggers participating in the Challenge, and another 72 – including yours truly – who are joining in on the fun by linking in. Here are seven of my favorite Linking Party participants, in no particular order…
1. Improvement List – Hello, a Dorothy Draper/Greenbrier-inspired laundry room… need I say more?!
2. House of Pemberly – A Palm Beach Chic bamboo headboard + one of my favorite all-time bedrooms as inspiration = a winning combination in my book.
3. The Pink Clutch – This blue and white guestroom bathroom makeover is going to be dreamy, and I love the pagoda style bamboo headboard! Also, while you’re visiting, make sure and check out this gorgeous hand-painted, gold and white striped entryway!
4. Suburban Charm – This preppy Kate Spade-inspired blue, white, and green bathroom makeover is going to be divine!
5. Stephanie Krauss… I am a huge fan of this fabulous interior decorator. Stephanie is going to transform an entire kitchen and eating area in just six weeks, Wow!
6. My Rose Among Thorns – This romantic pink floral nursery inspiration has me wanting a baby girl, stat!
7. Vivid Hue Home – I love everything Heather does, and I’m certain this Boho meets Palm Beach bedroom makeover will be no exception!
Click here to see the full list of Linking Party participants. We will provide Week 2 updates tomorrow. And please don’t miss the 20 stars of this show, listed below. Their Week 2 updates were posted today! A few of my favorites are Chinoiserie Chic, The Pink Pagoda, Little Black Door, The Green Room Interiors, and of course Calling it Home, our fearless leader. Who are you watching?