I was visiting with my friend Holly Holden the other day, and our mutual love for Scully & Scully came up. Not only do they have the most exquisite treasures from jewelry to tabletop to home furnishings, but they are family-owned business that has been located in its same venerable location on Manhattan’s Park Avenue since 1934. “There aren’t many of those left,” said Holly. “And that’s half the reason I shop there!” Scully & Scully also happens to be the largest distributor of Herend in the United States, and they offer an extensive range of exclusive treasures made by artisans from around the world. The store is a gem and hands down the best place to select the perfect gift for any occasion. With Valentine’s Day just around the corner, I’m excited to share some lovely suggestions… Make sure to check shipping status before placing your order in order to ensure Valentine’s Day delivery!
- Designed by Studio Moser, this multi-faceted crystal heart radiants vibrant energy.
- Delicate pearls and pink tourmalines will make her ears sparkle!
- These Halcyon Days enamel boxes are such fun to collect, and I adore this one designed by a favorite artist, Tug Rice.
- William Yeoward makes the loveliest vases… perfect for all the flowers she loves.
- Queen Elizabeth’s favorite choice of handbag, Launer, is scrumptious in pink!
- I collect Limoges heart boxes… that would be a lovely tradition to start for an annual Valentine gift!
- This sentimental Limoges box is also perfect for your Valentine!
- These slippers are so lovely she will want to wear them outside the house! The dust bag makes them perfect for travel.
- My husband collects fountain pens, and this is smart pen case to keep them organized or on display.
- These elegant and chic cufflinks are sure to win his heart year-round.
- Sleek satin pajamas will keep him warm on these chilly winter nights.
- With a classic Art Deco vibe, this clock is a perfect memento.
- A two-in-one backgammon and chess board, this is certain to be an heirloom set.
- A letter opener for all of your love letters paired with scissors makes this a functional and romantic gift.
- With an embroidered crown, these slippers are fit for a king!
When in doubt, you can never go wrong with a Herend figurine. Here are some perfect selections for Valentine’s Day. I also love the lobster… It has been said that they mate for life!
Scully & Scully can also help set the perfect Valentine tablescape! I am absolutely in love with these burgundy and pink Ginori Oriente plates… they simply could not be more perfect for Valentine’s Day, and they beautifully complement Herend’s iconic Chinese Bouquet in Raspberry. Amy-Beth Ellice used them for her romantic Valentine’s tablescape, and I have been planning on adding a few pieces to my china collection ever since!
Please visit Scully & Scully for more ideas and you can also check out their curated Valentine’s pics. What are your favorite gift ideas for Valentine’s Day, and how do you celebrate?
Great presentation…fun and festive! Hearts ❤️ to you for the beauty you add to our lives.
I love that store. I have one of their Christmas wreaths.
Scully and Scully is a wonderful store! Their customer service is terrific. They also gift wrap and ship very large gifts which always seem to arrive ASAP. They also publish a terrific catalogue. We’ve been loyal customers for years.