Easter is April 17, and it’s time to start thinking about your tabletop! The Glam Pad has partnered with Scully & Scully to share some ideas that will add a touch of Easter elegance to your home. When I think of Easter decor, I immediately think of Herend bunnies. Scully & Scully is the largest distributor of Herend in the United States, with a large collection of treasures made for them exclusively… including bunnies and other figurines perfect for Easter. They also have an exclusive set of Royal Limoges Faberge Egg plates plates that are at the top of my wishlist! Are you ready to be inspired?
My absolute favorite china pattern is Herend’s Queen Victoria, a classic first unveiled in 1851. I have the classic green, but did you know it also comes in pink?! Butterflies and blossoms hand painted in cheerful colors made Queen Victoria perfect for spring and a natural addition to your Easter table… It also happens to pair perfectly with Herend’s fishnet figurines.
Easter Tablescape Ingredients:
- Herend Queen Victoria in classic green
- Herend Queen Victoria with pink trim
- Round Scalloped Placemats
- Repousse Sterling Silver Flatware by Kirk Stieff (a classic pattern since 1828)
- William Yeoward Crystal in Fern
- Herend Butterfly Bunny
- Herend Bunny with Carrot
- Herend Baby Lamb
- Lily of the Valley Butterfly Vase by Limoges, exclusive to Scully & Scully
- Herend Hummingbird on Leaf
- Butterfly Limoges Boxes, exclusive to Scully & Scully
- Rabbit in Carrot Car Limoges Box
- Spring Goose Limoges Box
When it comes to Herend figurines – particularly bunnies! – you can never have too many. They are so lovely arranged en masse on a silver platter, which you can display anywhere in your home and use as a delightful centerpiece.
These Royal Limoges Faberge Egg plates, exclusive to Scully & Scully are exquisite and really add pizazz to an Easter tablescape. Handmade in France, the rims are adorned with 24k gold, and each piece depicts an Imperial Egg.
- Royal Limoges Faberge Egg plates
- St. Louis Tommy Hock Glasses in various colors
- Lily of the Valley Egg Limoges Box, exclusive to Scully & Scully
- Herend Queen Victoria Egg Footed Bonbonniere
Here are a few more goodies you will want the Easter Bunny to bring you!
Scully & Scully is a family-owned luxury purveyor established in 1934. You can find unlimited treasures on their website, and you will want to request their inspirational catalogue. They also offer complimentary gift wrap, which makes the Easter Bunny especially happy. 🙂
Lovely tablescape. Happy Easter, Andrea!
Your table is so charming! Many thanks for including a source for all of your items.
Thank you, Anne! 🙂
The Glam Pad