Sarah Bartholomew is a favorite designer here at The Glam Pad, and her latest project is positively breathtaking. Located in Greenwich, Connecticut, this classic Georgian-style manor home was built in the early 2000s, but it looks as though it could have built the 1920s… It is timeless. Today we are taking a tour with photography by Melanie Acevedo and commentary from Sarah herself!
To learn more about Sarah and to see more of her exquisite portfolio, please visit www.sarahbartholomew.com. You can also follow her on Instagram @sarahbartholomewdesign. For additional features of Sarah’s work from The Glam Pad, please click the links below…
- SARAH BARTHOLOMEW INFUSES A 1920S NASHVILLE HOME WITH COLOR
- A GEORGETOWN ROWHOUSE BY SARAH BARTHOLOMEW
- SARAH BARTHOLOMEW’S CLASSIC GEORGIAN HOME
- SARAH BARTHOLOMEW IN HOUSE BEAUTIFUL
- DESIGN CRUSH: SARAH BARTHOLOMEW DESIGNS
- SARAH BARTHOLOMEW FOR POTTERY BARN